3 chicken breasts 3 slices fried bacon 1 cup whipping cream 1⁄4 cup tabasco chipotle sauce 3 bananas 1 T cummin 1⁄2 cup peanuts 1 cup cooked rice
- Marinate the chicken breasts in Tabasco Chipotle sauce and grill them. Fry bacon and break it into bits.
- Cut the chicken and bananas into large chunks and place them in a 8×8 pan.
- Beat the cream, Chipotle sauce, and cummin, and pour it over the chicken and bananas.
- Sprinkle the peanuts and bacon over the chicken and bananas.
- Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly.